Jim Harris, Sr., CBSE
Albany, New York
Consultant, trainer, corporate executive, businessman and entrepreneur, Jim Harris, Sr. has managed a productive and successful career in the cleaning industry for over 30 years. Mr. Harris provides education, training, consultation and system implementation to numerous industries, including education, health care, and corporate and building service contractors.
Jim’s Accomplishments Include:
- Formed Concepts4, an international consulting group specializing in Team Cleaning and computerized computer management systems.
- Founded Janitronics, a large, well-diversified property service firm.
- Served as Director, Officer and President of the Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI).
- Co-founded The Maids International, with 247 locations nationally and internationally.
- Chairman of Cleaning Industry Research Institute (CIRI).
Jeff Merrihew is a Sr. Consultant with Concepts4, who has worked in the industry for over 24 years. He has experience providing service to range of facility types including public school districts, colleges & universities, offices, industrial environments, healthcare and high tech. Bringing a strong technical background with experience in carpet care, hard surface care, and disaster recovery.
Jeff’s accomplishments include:
- ISSA CIMS ICE, IICRC certified and earned his RBSM in 1997
- Instructor for the National Safety Council and focused on EHS providing training in first aid, CPR, AED, Blood & Airborne Pathogens, Hazcom etc...
- Strong IT background including computer aided manufacturing, programming and web design
- Outside the cleaning industry his skills are put to use as a web designer & webmaster for several nonprofits and as the cofounder of an organization dedicated to the rehabilitation and re-homing of neglected northern breed canines